25% of total reservation due at time of booking; the final balance will automatically charge 30-days prior to arrival date.
Cancellation During COVID
Full refund if cancelled 72 hours prior to your reservation arrival date. BLACKOUT DATES require a 14 days cancellation notice. These dates are: December 15th, 2020-January 3rd, 2021 AND February 11th, 2021-February 15th, 2021.
Full Refund if cancelled 30 days prior to your reservation arrival date. No refund after 30 days. We recommend purchasing Travel Insurance for your vacation.
We recommend purchasing Travel Insurance for your stay.
Terms & Conditions
- Damage Deposit & Incidentals A credit card authorization deposit of $150 is required for all reservations at check in for incidental charges. Additional authorization will be required once incidental charging begins. Please note: if paying with a debit card, funds will be held from your account and applied to any incidental that may be incurred. If there are no charges, this hold amount will be released back to guest account, but can take up to 14 days to process. Simba Run is not responsible for any returned checks or bank fees due to credit holds.
- Rates and Occupancy Rates are based on occupancy of 4 people for a two bedroom. Add $25 per night per extra person up to 6 people. Sales tax of 9.8%, Resort fees of $40.00 per night & a $50 Departure Clean Charge are not included in the quoted rates. Rates and tax are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in/check-out Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am. A credit card is required upon check- in for Security/damage deposit and incidental charges.
- Housekeeping Services-Housekeeping services may be scheduled with the Front Desk for additional costs.
- Roll-aways, Highchairs & Cribs Are available on a request basis at $25 per day rental fee. (Advance reservations are recommended)
- Garage Parking–$25/night per vehicle. All vehicles must be registered through the front desk. Due to limited parking space – two vehicles per unit maximum, no trailers, boats or campers.
- Pets Pets are not allowed on Simba Run property.
- Service Dogs – Please contact Simba directly at 970-476-0344 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details regarding any Service Dogs. A 48 hour notice with Authentic service dog certification paperwork will be necessary to stay at Simba Run. Dog must stay with guest(s) at all times; no dog may be unattended in condo. A cleaning fee will be applied if dog hairs are shed and left on bedding and furniture, pricing is based on an hourly charge. Thank you in advance for your adhering to this policy.
All preferences for unit type & bedding will be noted, however, we cannot guarantee such preference requests.
Simba Run is a non smoking facility
SIMBA RUN VAIL CONDOS are the perfect choice for ski vacations, ski groups, family reunions, wedding groups and small meetings. Simba Run offers spacious two bedroom/two bath condominiums, all with spectacular mountain views of Vail. Condominiums feature fully equipped kitchen, living room – wood burning fireplace, dining room, color cable television, washer and dryer in each unit.